- Investors do not need to pay corporate or personal income tax.
- Bank secrecy
- You do not have to be physically present (IN RAK) in order to start a business in the offshore jurisdiction
- Privacy is given utmost importance. The formation, maintenance and operation of a company in offshore jurisdiction come together with exceptional transparency of regulations.
- There is no control of exchanges that might impact the repatriation of profits or capital.
- Simplified incorporation and filing requirements
- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) with over 50 countries
- Exceptional banking and communication facilities
Offshore Company Formation
Free Digital Media Services for New Licensees