No. But a company registered in the Free Zone wants to do business in mainland, Bizvest can help you get an initial permission from the respective free zone authority. Then, we will guide you to approach the local Department of Economic Development in the respective emirate for fulfilling licensing requirements. Bizvest can provide its service end-to-end in securing license requirements to conduct business in mainland

Advisory Services