Yes. Foreign investors must obtain the approval of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners’ Affairs before getting the initial approval. Please be advised that the initial approval does not allow a foreign investor to practice the activity, unless a commercial license is duly issued, as a last step of the process.

Advisory Services

Mainland Company Formation

Business Augmentation Services